2. Santa will bring cash and tip. No cards! No complex orders! Lines will be long, so keep it quick and simple.
3. Wear a Santa suit! Or be an elf! Or reindeer! Get in the holiday spirit. Wearing just a Santa hat with regular clothes is meh.
4. Wear good walking shoes. Santa is covering lots of ground.
5. This is a participatory event. Do not expect us to entertain you, though we will. Bring something Santa will enjoy: candy, toys, games, stickers, buttons, signs, or a kickass costume.
6. Expect lines. Santa will deal with it, find another spot nearby, or bring an alternate means of drinking... keeping in mind the establishments won't approve.
7. Pace yourself. Know your limits. Remember to eat! And Santa doesn't drink and drive! Take a bus, cab, Uber, or Lyft.
8. Share your photos and thoughts on the Facebook wall!